I Heart Bean Bags



Bean bags are so simple to make. The girls love thinking up new games and uses for them. There can never be enough as far as they are concerned. They toss them into anything and everything. You can draw a bullseye onto a large piece of cardboard or fabric for a simple game.



For the heart: I traced a large cookie cutter onto the back side of fabric. Sew two pieces together, right sides facing in, around line. Leave one inch for turning. Trim, turn fabric right side out, fill and sew closed.

10 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Very cute - and great idea to use a cookie cutter as a pattern!

only you said...

yes bean bags rock, kids love them :)

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!

Amy said...

how fun..

Kristine said...

Your bean bags look so much sweeter than commercial bags. Bean bags are also meant to be really good for kids learning to catch. What sort of beans did you fill them with?

Elise said...

So cute, so fun, so easy = perfect.

Your Sailor Valentines are gorgeous - so vibrant and I love the use of the doily. We like using doilies for our craft activities.

Jess said...

Oh I lurve this! Thanks for the great idea. We need some more beanbags for our playgroup - may use this idea. (:

Katie said...

Oh stop you make it sound so easy, I have tried and tried to sew curves and no luck yet. I don't know what my issue is! I totally want to make heart bean bags!!!

Heather said...

Just found your blog and its great! We have that same red bilibo and now I may need to make some heart bean bags to go with it!

Annette W. said...

What do you fill your bags with?

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs