Sisterhood Award

I am so pleased to have received the Sisterhood Award from Katie at Katie's Nesting Spot. A fellow Adult Adoptee and Crafty Mama we already share so much in common. In the few emails we've exchanged I can tell I have found a true Seoul Sister in Katie. Being a fairly new blog it is nice to get linked from Katie's very popular blog, so thanks Katie!




The rules of this award are:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the perLinkson from whom you received your award.
As I am new to the world of Blogging I don't have 10 blogs I can link to. Here are my favorite that inspire me daily. All of this blogs represent amazing do-it-all moms who are creative and positive. All of these women show amazing attitude and gratitude!

Ordinary Life Magic
Chasing Cheerios
Plum Pudding
The Wonder Years
mmmcrafts
Bugs and Fishes by Lupin

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks!!
I haven't seen the Sisterhood award anywhere!

Thanks soooo much for the mention. I'll do it soon.
:)

Larissa Holland said...

This is quite an honor, thanks so much!

Melissa said...

Thank you!!!

Megan said...

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!
Megan

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs