Recycled Coffee Sleeve Crown



I have been wanting to use a coffee sleeve in one of our craft projects for awhile. I always have one or two floating around my car and in the cup holder of my stroller. I opened up the sleeve folded it in half and trimmed off the part (on an angle) where the glue was. I cut the top part of the crown, punched two small holes in either side, and gave it to my daughter to color and glue. I attached it by a large rubber band. I cut the rubber band so it became one long piece of elastic. Attached it at either side using the holes I punched earlier and tying knots.

3 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh that is way cool Kim! Perfect for kids to decorate! I'll be linking to this in my next Kid's Crafts Roundup.

grammy said...

What is a coffee sleeve?? I know my ignorance is probably funny, I just don't know what that is.

Mama King said...

Hi Grammy, Our girls call their Grandmother Grammy! A coffee sleeve is the bit of corrugated cardboard they wrap around a hot take out coffee. Places like Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks & even your local bagel shop provides them. Coffee is my one vice so I accumulate a lot of them!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs