Projects This Week: Valentine Treats

Heart-Shaped Rice Cereal Lollipops



Thought I would share with you our plans for Lulu's Preschool Valentine's Day Party Treat. We are waiting until the day before to make them so they will be fresh which is too late if you want to try making them yourself. Lulu is allergic to dairy so we use Fleischman's Unsalted Margarine or Earth's Best Soy Garden Butter. At holiday times it is difficult for Lulu when kids hand out candy and treats she can't eat so I try to provide something fun and yummy she can eat. I found some strawberry flavored pink marshmallows and this great heart shaped mold at our local craft store. You may notice I am addicted to the Craft Store! I'll post pictures of the finished project later this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs