U is for Unicorn

Today's show and tell item has to begin with the letter U. Lu is bringing in her stuffed Unicorn and wearing her favorite bedazzled Unicorn shirt. I tell you, there are just some letters we get so excited about for show and tell :-)

To add to the fun, I made the easiest and fastest Unicorn horn in town.

Roll a piece of printer paper into a tight cone. Tape the edge. Fold the ends under to make a smooth bottom. Punch two holes on the bottom edge.

Thread a child's headband through holes.

Have fun! We like to sing the Unicorn song while wearing our horn.


7 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Cute idea - and I love Lu's expression, she is clearly so pleased with her unicorn horn!

Katie said...

It could also be N for narwhal, LOL. But that wouldn't be as cute now would it.

M for Short said...

So, so, so cute - and not too 'corny'! ;)

Abbie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I so forgot about that song! When I clicked on it, you should have seen the grin that spread across my face!!! That so takes me back to the time I was the girls' age!!!
And I think the head-band attachment is so cool. You are certainly the best crafty mom out there! The models are so cute too. Hope you are well.
**green alligators and long necked geese, some humpty back camels and some chimpanzees.....**

* elizabeth * said...

AAHH! love that song! there used to be a local group called the Shenanigans that would visit all the local elementary schools and we LOVED them. They ALWAAYS did this song! Thanks you so much for posting this!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

This is adorable! I have a real thing for unicorns... so lovely!!

Sippy Cup Central said...

That is great!!!! Love it. Hey I was thinking of you when I posted my New Orleans and Zydeco music new post, check it out when you get the chance. Karen

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs