Where Oh Where Have They Been...


I know it has been awhile since my last post. I have been a woman on a mission for the past few weeks. We are selling our house (hopefully!) and moving. We put the house on the market this past Sunday. What a job it was to get it ready. Don't even get me started on keeping it "show" worthy with two small children. Needless to say, we are in a NO CRAFT mode. Luckily the weather has been great and we have been enjoying our local parks, farms and nature trails.

Wish us luck!

I'll be back to regular blogging once the house sells.

8 comments:

Val said...

Keep us updated on it! Good Luck!

M for Short said...

No Craft Zone?!? Sounds like torture for you. Sending 'good luck vibes' your way. Moving in-state/local or someplace exciting & brand new?

Beach Mama said...

Missed y'all! Glad you are back!

***Sharon*** said...

What? Moving? Not posting for awhile? AAAAAACK! But enough of my selfishness.....GOOD LUCK to you! Must be an incredibly stressful time! Hang in there!

Abbie said...

oh goodness! good luck to you!! we'll be praying for you and your family and the speedy sale of your house, and yes for your return to nifty crafting!

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

good luck - I am all too familiar with the keeping your house show worthy with two small children and having to clear out at a moment's notice for a realtor...wish you lived closer so you could just come hang out and make messes with us at my house! : )

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

For my own selfish purposes, I hope you and the family are moving closer to my house! Any chance you're headed to PA??

Good luck with selling and hope you have a smooth transition into your new home! :-)

Anna said...

Good luck selling the house. We moved two years ago. It is NOT easy to do with young kids, but if we can do it you can.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs