Paper Bag Vest Craft


Remember the grocery bag vest craft from when you were a kid? I think this is my first craft memory now that I think of it! I have a photo of me wearing one at my preschool graduation. I bet there is a picture out there of you sporting one too! 

Well, Lu's homework this week was to make one and decorate it with Native American storytelling symbols.  I am loving Kindergarten! Homework is fun! I cut it out for her and Lulu decorated it. The teachers provided a sheet of picture symbols they could use.


Em made one too!

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a cool homework assignment!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I don't think the ones we made back when I was in kindergarten were made quite like that, I must say, I like these a lot better! I have several paper bags saved up and I have been planning on making these vests for my Kami and her twin brothers. LOL Seeing your post just reminded me to hurry up and get to it!

Janet said...

Thanks for the idea I have little hands coming over for the holidays.

Unknown said...

OMG! I so remember making those. Thanks for reminding us of such a great craft!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs