Thanksgiving Kids Craft: Paper Tube Turkey


This is called crafting by the seat of your pants. Last week Lu's school had a visit from some live turkeys.  When she got home she wanted to make a turkey. Since we had made several Model Magic turkeys already...I came up with this (slightly wonky looking) turkey idea.

You need, a small section of a paper tube, cardboard circles, feathers, and markers. It was easy for Lu to do fairly independently after I cut out the circles and put slits on the sides of the tube.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

This is sooo cute! I just sent you an email, please let me know if you don't receive it :)

Katie said...

I was just trying to figure out how to use a toilet paper roll to make a turkey, should've known to check here first!

D said...

I just wanted to say, I saw your blog featured in the Family Fun magazine a few months back & I just LOVE the craft ideas you come up with!! As a teacher, I'm constantly looking for different art projects to do with my class [esp since we don't get art year-round].. I'll definitely be checking your blog for ideas in the new future! :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs