Letter Exchange: Utah



As you can see from Lu's face she just loved this letter from Aubrey in Utah. The first thing she said when she opened it was, "Oh a butterfly!!" She went crazy for the painting and of course the stickers! She had me read the letter to her and looked very intently at the little girl who made such a beautiful butterfly painting. We added our star to the map! She wanted me to tell her her name and her state again. Then she pointed to Emily's star and said Emily. Then she had me tell her the little girls names from Texas.

I think this experiment may backfire and Lu will know all the girls names and not the states they come from! Thanks to Aubrey's Mom! Without all you Mama's out there none of this fun and excitement would be possible! Thanks for taking the time!

Please let me know if you do not want your children's names included in my post. I assume the mom's with blogs don't mind and I will use the name they are referred to on their own blogs.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so happy she liked it. Aubrey loved the one from Lulu.

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

That is so cute! Pretty soon your map will be covered with stars. What a pretty painting they sent to Lu! She must have been thrilled!

Amy said...

She is having fun for sure.

Bobbi & Noe said...

FUn FUn FUn!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs