Super Summer Swap

I am sending out our Super Summer Swap packages today! Super Summer swap is hosted by Life of a Dairy Queen and Christy from Superheroes and Princess.

What I love about this swap is that my girls were matched up with girls close in age. Emme was matched up with a little girl in Texas and Lulu was matched up with a little girl in Alaska.

Look at the great package Emme received from the little girl in Texas. Emme was so excited! We'll post what we sent after they receive their packages.


7 comments:

Elise said...

We are sending ours off today too. Nothing like the last minute!!

Emme received a wonderful surprise. I love the shirt.

Cia said...

What a wonderful site! I teach art to my grandchildren and will surely share some of your ideas. BTW, I found you through a link on "Digital Reflections"...another creative site with children's activities.

Jen Walshaw said...

I think that this is a great idea, but there doesnt seem to be one I can find for the UK for Children. I will have to look further into it. I love your Blog and have just started one myself

http://themadhouse-themadhouse.blogspot.com/

I would love your comments

Little Nut Tree said...

Sweet.
There's an award for you at my blog if you want it (I think you don't yet have this one!):
http://notreallyhomeschooling.blogspot.com/2009/07/award.html

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

How sweet! Our Summer Swap package goes out tomorrow morning... It is so much fun, isn't it?

Imene said...

I like this swap idea!! How did you find out about it??

Christy Killoran said...

I just did a post with a link for the swap. If you have a minute, could you link this post there?
http://superheroesandprincesses.blogspot.com/2009/08/super-summer-swap.html

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs