Letter Exchange: North Carolina

OK, Lulu has her first official crush. She opened her latest letter and saw the little boys face from North Carolina and said, "WOW!" She handed me the rest of the letter and stared at the little boy. I said look Lulu stickers. Nothing. Look Lu a Bald eagle. Nothing. So I said let me see. I peeked at the picture and said, "ooh what a cutie." Lu looked up at me and smiled in agreement! Luckily the stickers then caught her attention! Phew! She also thought it was pretty cool that he sees bald eagles by the lake all the time! I think whenever Lu sees a bald eagle she will think of her little friend from North Carolina and sigh a little bit wistfully! :-)

5 comments:

Sherry said...

LOL! Thats a cute little story. I need to get my Lu a pen pal!

Elise said...

Ahh Lulu must be loving your letterbox at the moment. Lulu is receiving such thoughftul, creative and interesting letters. What a great way to learn about the world.

We have started planning and creating our little package for Lulu. It's wonderful to see our children experience the joy that comes from receiving letters from friends.

Elise

Sherry said...

I know I left you a comment earlier, WHAT a FANTASTIC idea!!! I stole your idea, hope you don't mind!
http://meandlu2.blogspot.com/2009/07/letter-exchange.html

Amy said...

HOw sweet . Her first crush. Love it...

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Ahhhh.... summer love.... ***sigh*** How romantic! ;-)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs