Grown In My Heart: No Sew Felt Wallet










As may of you know Frugal Family Fun Blog is one of my favorite blogs. I am always inspired by what Valerie and her equally creative daughter are up to. My latest inspiration came from her tutorial on how to make a felt crayon wallet. I love the size and portability of her wallet design! I wanted to use the same wallet design to make a mini felt mat wallet. I went the no sew route...which is always the best route to take if you can in my world! Head over to Grown In My Heart to see how I put a twist on Valerie's project. Definitely check out Frugal Family Fun Blog to see Valerie's tutorial. It is super easy...even for a beginning sewer like myself!






























5 comments:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Oh wow, I can't wait to see this, but it looks like the link isn't work now... drat! I'll be back later to try again, though!! Thanks so much for the link, that is awesome!!

Amy said...

Sorry I have not been by in awhile. I am back from my trip and I am trying to catch up.

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Oh my goodness, that is so clever! I LOVE it!! And to think.... no sewing!

Katie said...

Well you know I just love felt! I will have to rush over to check it out. Looks too cute for words, clever as always Kim!

MaryAnne said...

This is so cute! I love the magnet closure, very clever.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs