Traditional Korean Sam Taeguk Fan

The Sam Taeguk symbol is found on tradional Korean fans. It is a variation of the Taeguk symbol found on the Korean National flag. The Taeguk is comprised of two colors, red and blue. The red represents heaven and the blue represents earth. The symbol represents harmony similar to a Ying Yang symbol. The Sam Taeguk includes yellow to represent man.

To make your own Sam Taeguk Fan hop over to Grown In My Heart. Click here for the printout and the instructions. Be sure to leave me a comment over there so I know you stopped by!

While your there enter the Crayola Back To School Giveaway. Crayola is giving away one Back to School Gift Pack to a lucky winner.





SAMTAEGUKFAN

7 comments:

Amy said...

That looks so wonderful. Love the colors.

CC said...

Awesome!!!!! And love your blog! My 2 kids were born in Korea. And my husband is a Philly native. ;)

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

I'm off to check it out now! This looks great!

***Sharon*** said...

I had no idea about the meaning of the colors! How neat! I love learning new tidbits about other cultures!

Robin said...

Thanks for the template. My daughter chose to study south Korea for the annual continent study (this year is Asia) because your goddaughter was born there.

Anonymous said...

HI! When I try to download the template at http://www.scribd.com/doc/19083861/SAMTAEGUKFAN, it tries to get me to do weird things.

Is there somewhere else where I can download it? or could you possibly email it to me?

Tracy

Mama King said...

Hi Tracy, I have had trouble with Scribd as well. Send me your email address and I will email you the file

hello4crazykings(at)yahoo(dot)com

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs