Valentine's Day Craft: Candy Flowerpot

 

Candy flowerpot for your Valentine.

 

The tin buckets, flower lollipops and Valentine's decals I got at the Christmas Tree Shops for about five dollars total. Add the chocolate of your choice for the "dirt" and you've got a cute Teacher gift or Grandparent gift. Lu really enjoyed adding the rub on decals. She and Em used the extras and made Valentine's. 

Note: we used a clean yogurt container with a hole in the bottom to support the flowers. Place container bottom side up in pot, place lollies in hole, and add chocolates.

9 comments:

M for Short said...

Very cool, once again!
Also love Christmas Tree Shop - regretfully (and thankfully) there isn't one nearby. We visit the one in Danbury, CT whenever I visit my sister in Putnam county, NY. I used to work down the street from it and it made for very dangerous lunch hours!

Crystal said...

Very cute idea!

Anonymous said...

wow easy and fun!

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable! I had picked some of this stuff at the target dollar spot! Now you have inspired me!

Amy said...

wow I think I will have to go and see what I could find a cute gift for our story time person Mother Goose.

Elise said...

They look fantastic. What a sweet gift to put together for someone special. I like that this is an easy activity, one that children would enjoy doing and it looks fabulous.

Liyana s said...

This is cute!
brilliant idea indeed

MaryAnne said...

Fabulous idea!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea, very cute.


Erika

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs