St. Patrick's Day Craft: Rainbow Favor Craft II


Here is a variation on the Rainbow Favor Cup I posted last Friday. See how I made this...


Supplies: Craft Foam, Card Stock, Glue, Cotton Balls, Small Box, Clothes Pins or Clamps


Trim Craft Foam into 1/4 inch strips.


Glue strips side by side onto a piece of card stock. Let dry. Trim. 
Glue cotton balls to both ends of the rainbow.



Trim and glue craft foam to small box. I used a large Jello box. Let dry.


Glue rainbow to box. Clamp, Let dry.


Bend rainbow, glue and clamp other side of box. Let dry.


Fill with gold coins!

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

How cute! And filled with gold.coins? Yum!

jen at paintcutpaste.com said...

i love this idea! and rainbows in general! thanks!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I love both versions. Your rainbows are so much fun! Thanks for sharing the how-tos, I'll be linking.

Kev Stevens said...

I found your article on St Patricks Day to be just what I was looking for, thanks for sharing this valuable piece. St Patricks Day celebrations

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs