Rainbow Craft: Part II


We finished our rainbow craft from 5 Orange Potatoes. It came out adorable. It was a wonderful opportunity to talk about rainbows and ROYGBIV(P). If I were to do it again I would have made a much smaller rainbow. I used a full 8x10 piece of paper for the rainbow template. I think half that size would have been better for a 3.5 year olds attention span. My daughter lost steam pretty early on. I don't have the finish project all cut out and pretty because we used so much glue it is still drying! Over all it was an easy project with pretty results. We also read What Makes a Rainbow & Noah's Ark to tie in with our beautiful pasta wheel rainbow.

4 comments:

Katie said...

They came out so cute, like how they are 3D and the fluffy clouds below.

Sandy said...

I love this idea!

Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0)

said...

How cute!

Welcome to the SITS community, it's great having you as a SITSta!

Lisa said...

I love how you added cotton clouds. So cute!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs