Pink, Orange & Green Felt, Construction Paper or Colored Foam Sheet
Glue or Glue Gun
Level: Easy (Adult assistance for smaller children)
Looking for a fun way you and your kiddies can dress up your Easter table? Here is Noah the Bunny (named after my little friend who inspired this project.) This is easy enough to do with a little one and to do in large numbers. You can print the template out and trace 4 times onto a single piece of 8x10 card stock.
- Cut out template
- Fold center section down to create kick stand
- Glue cotton balls to rabbit (I stretch them out a bit so they aren't so tight looking.)
- After glue is dry you can give the rabbit a haircut to shape
- Glue jelly bean eyes and nose on
- Let dry
- Really crease fold -- rubbing crease several times to ensure bunny doesn't flop down flat. You can always use tape if that doesn't work.
- Cut out carrot bottoms & tops
- Assemble & glue
- Write names of guest on carrots
You can also do this project in white felt. Trace template onto white felt and glue to card stock backing. It will give you a cleaner look.
Click on picture below for template. Save template to your desktop and then print for full size image. Have fun!! I have more Easter crafts coming your way next week.