Every Child Deserves A Home by NewSong

The song is called "Every Child Deserves a Home". The title comes from the quote from Holt International Children's Services founder, Harry Holt when he said, "Every child deserves a home of his own."

I found the song and video very moving and wanted to share it with you. Some of the images are very sad so if you are particularly sensitive you may not want to click on the link.

NewSong is a Contemporary Christian Music Group. I had never heard of them before this video was forwarded onto me. They are apparently very popular and have many number one hits. According to Wikapedia, "NewSong has always had a heart for abandoned and underprivileged children. They worked with World Vision (www.worldvision.org - a humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and their community to rid them of poverty and injustice - for years before getting involved with Holt International (www.holtintl.org) in 2006. Holt International is a world leader in child adoption and child welfare."

I think my music knowledge froze in time 4 years ago when my daughter was born!

3 comments:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Well, I made it through about 30 seconds before bawling... what a beautiful and inspiring video. I'm so glad you shared this... now I need to go find some Kleenex........

Amy said...

This is a great clip. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great week even though we are only on day two.

Crystal said...

This was a wonderful clip. I think i made it about 5 seconds in before crying. It just makes me want to take them all home with me. I also really admire all the attention you bring to adoption and for you sharing your story. I have three cousins that were adopted and hope to adopt one of my own someday.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs