Mother's Day a Week Early!

Lucky me! I get to celebrate two weekends of Mother's Day activities! This past Sunday, Papa King & the girls took me out for a yummy brunch. I was so full afterwards! Taking a cue from Bran Flakes (Adventures of a Flake) I thought I should try to get some shots of me and the girls (while we all looked nice.) We have so few with me in them since I am the one usually taking the pictures. Ignore the mess in the background! It was raining outside so we had to take them inside.





Lu took this one! She loves taking pictures.

One of Papa King & the girls: my sweeties

Brunch was delicious and the girls were so well behaved!

Chocolate Mousse...Yummmmmmmm!

5 comments:

Bran said...

You all look so pretty!

Preschool Playbook said...

Beautiful pictures! Lovely family.

Tracey said...

Great pictures! Your girls are adorable!!

Katie said...

You should jump in the pictures more often! It's so nice to finally see the hair but you told us all about, looks great! Sounds like a fabulous day, anytime eating out is smooth is a great day in my book!

Heather said...

You guys are so beautiful!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs