Easy Father's Day Card


This is an easy card for little ones who like anything that involves glue. Papa King loves cars! He was taking a bunch of old magazines to the recycling center. We grabbed a couple. I cut out some cars and let Lu glue them down. As you can see I let Lu loose on the Mod Podge. After it dried I trimmed the edges.

Whatever interest the Dad in your life has - - why not have your little one make a collage of his favorite things. It is really fast and easy.

Maybe a little too much glue!

9 comments:

Amy said...

I like that idea. I need to find some tow trucks, and golf stuff to make mine for my husband.

Katie said...

Oh I love it, my Dad is a GM retiree and as you can probably guess really big into everything automotive. This would be a great card for ER to make for his Father's Day card.

Bran said...

very cute.

Clemencia said...

Hi, I recently discovered your blog, and I think is lovely, I have an award for you in my blog :)

Val said...

This is so cute! Priceless.

Amy said...

I have something on my blog for you. Thanks for having a great place to hang out.

TwoHeartsTogether said...

I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award!
Check it out:
http://www.twoheartstogether.com/2009/05/23/one-lovely-blog-award/

~Samantha at TwoHeartsTogether

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Too much glue = too much fun! I love this idea, just right for little hands. I'll be linking.

Katie from ABC&123: A Learning Cooperative said...

Hi Kim, I just added this to our post on the 17th about Father's Day Gifts. Thanks again for another great idea!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs