Halloween: Girly & Spooky


I love making hair bows for my girls, especially for all the holidays. There are hundreds of bow tutorials out there in the blog world. It really is easy!  Find some cute ribbon (Halloween ribbon is on sale now!) and go to town.  I had extra plastic spiders left over from some goody bags I made for our neighborhood pumpkin carving party.


So cute! Spooky and girly...



Lu wasn't completely sold on the spider. I had to explain to her Halloween is suppose to be spooky. Luckily little sister is fearless and convinced her it was OK.



Love that jelly face!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! A year subscription to the brand new Disney FamilyFun Kids Magazine.

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Those are perfect!

***Sharon*** said...

I love that you didn't use the traditional orange/black! (But I love that jelly face even more!)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs