Christmas: Last Minute Gifts Under $5


This is a great last minute gift for a Grandparent. I got these calendars in the $1 zone of Michaels Craft store. They have a plastic cover that comes off. Perfect to fit 2 photos underneath, one on each side. I am just waiting to get the photos from Kodak Gallery ...hopefully tomorrow. But if not I'll run down to the drugstore and print out a few. My mom always carries one of these in her purse so I am sure she will appreciate this simple gesture from the girls.


Also found this little ornament at Michaels for...under $5...I can't remember exactly. But don't you think this the cutest frame? I bought two, an oval and a rectangle, for each girl. I think I may put this in my stocking this year I love it so much!

I am posting twice today because I will be taking Thursday through New Years off. I hope you all have a Merry Merry Christmas filled with all sorts of love, hugs, joy, surprises, silliness and laughter! Hugs, Mama King

3 comments:

Amy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.. See you next year..

Christy Killoran said...

Just what I needed. I'm going to do this today! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

maryanne said...

These are very cute!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year =)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs