Great Children's Book Gift Recommendation


If you are looking for a great gift for toddlers on up, under $15, check out this fantastic book and included CD by John Lithgow. I Got Two Dogs is an ode to the owners much loved and very silly dogs who are complete opposites. The girls never get tired of singing this song (nor do my hubby and I.) Even before Emme could speak she would howl along with the song. It is just one of those books and songs the kids keep going back to time and again. I just realized I can change the Dogs names to Emme and Lu (instead of Fanny and Blue.) Well the girls just think I am the funniest Mom in the entire world!

I Got Two Dogs: (Book and CD) by John Lithgow and Robert Neubecker
(Hardcover - Oct 21, 2008)
$12.95

This review is completely unsolicited and purely my opinion.


6 comments:

Amy said...

that would be a hit in our house for sure..

Elise said...

My children would also love this book. Gotta love a book that the whole family can't get enough of and makes everyone happy. Thank you for sharing this.

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

I've never heard of it, but it sounds like a real winner! Any kids music that won't make me want to poke my eyes out with a dull knife is a great thing, in my opinion!! Thanks for sharing this!

Katie said...

I love John Lithgow's books, especially Marsupial Sue. The ones with him on CD performing it are absolutely the best and so worth the extra money. No one can read his work like he can.

Free Samples said...

My nephew would love this book!

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

Thank you for sharing this book rec! I am a former 2nd grade teacher and a lover of childrens books. I love to read to my toddler and he lvoes dogs...this is a win-win for us.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs