The Frugal Family Fun Blog Rocks!


As many of you know I have been battling some health issues and recently underwent surgery. I shared this information more to explain my dwindling posts and often uninspiring posts. I was not expecting to receive this truly amazing package from Valerie over at Frugal Family Fun Blog. She and her awesome daughter Emily put together the most thoughtful get well care package I had to share it with you.


Included were Valerie's lovingly hand made felt pastas. Packaged so beautifully and just begging to be poured in a pot and "cooked" in our toy kitchen. They would make a great stocking stuffer! You can purchase them at Valerie's Etsy shop.


As if that were not enough, we also received fun activities for Em...

and Lu...

and Mama!
How could she have known that I love Lavender?

Valerie and Emily brightened my day!
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity of spirit!

I can honestly say that I have found some wonderful friends and kindred spirits blogging.
Strange as it may sound to a non blogger! What you've never met any of these people?!
I feel fortunate to be apart of this online community.
Thank you all for your kind words and support over the last month!
Hugs! Mama King

11 comments:

Beth- the mama bee said...

How sweet. We do hope you are feeling better and are able to be up and enjoying this season soon!

Phyllis said...

How wonderful it is to have been blessed! I love the pasta..so cute! Valerie is such a kind person and it shows in her blog, too.
I know how difficult it can to do all you want to do and be all you want to be when you are not well. (I have a chronic health conditon.)I have enjoyed what you have shared on your blog. I am praying that you will be feeling better and able to do all that you want to do soon. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving kind notes. Take care.
-Phyllis

Christy Killoran said...

That is so sweet. Valerie is amazing, isn't she? I love her blog. That must have made your day. I have to buy some of that "pasta". I hope you are feeling better soon. I am also amazed at the friendships I have found through blogging.

Cindy said...

Valerie is the best. She truly understands the meaning of Christmas.

I really hope you are able to feel better and enjoy the holidays.

Laura Argelati said...

Hi, I'm Laura from Italy! I have a blog and I'd wrote a post where is cited also your blog:
http://chebirba.blogspot.com/2009/12/parola-chiave-sewing.html

I'd like to invite you to visite my italian blog, bye bye Laura!

Amy said...

that is so nice...

maryanne said...

What a fun package!

Ticia said...

Awwwww, I agree she does have a super fun blog that I love to read. I'm jealous of you getting her pasta.

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Valerie Rocks- I love her blog!! Her pasta is adorable and I'm glad you're on the mend. And..."Amen to that" on the bloggy friendships, I'm right there with you!!
: )

Katie said...

That was so sweet of Valerie! I'm glad you got a little pick me up package, no one deserves it like you do:)

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately myself. My BIL and SIL are in from Philly for their holiday visit and we've been busy visiting with them.

Get well wishes as always to you♥

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Yay!!! So glad everything arrived okay, and you are very welcome! I know you'll be feeling better in no time. Why? Because you're Mama King and you're awesome, that's why!!! Emily was super-excited to see this post on your blog. Hope you and the girls are doing well and getting ready for a great holiday and 2010!!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs