Grown In My Heart: Panda Party Favor

Come on over and visit me at Grown In My Heart. Today I show you how to make the cutest party favors. I give you the basic technique and then you can tweak it to extend your theme.

Scroll down to see the Panda Party Favor and a variation I made for Emme's birthday.


Don't forget to leave me some comment love over at Grown In My Heart! Thanks :-)













Using the same technique I made these Elmo party favors for Em's birthday. I used little boxes of goldfish since Elmo has a pet goldfish, Dorothy.









6 comments:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Wow! Those look great!! I'm heading over there now....

Amy said...

that is so neat. I will be over soon...

Together We Save said...

These are too cute.

Bobbi & Noe said...

AWESOME!!!!! Love them!

Unknown said...

LOVE the little panda. So cute!!

Party Rentals Hammond said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs