Fish Bowl Craft
















































The Fish Bowls use Contact Paper, Tissue Paper, Sequins (optional) and yarn.

I kept the shapes very basic (circle, triangle and rectangle) for the first fish bowl. Older children can go beyond the basic shapes and add their own touches maybe adding a treasure chest or some shells.

Tip:
Have everything ready to go before sitting your little one down to assemble their fish bowl. Older children can create as they go. Toddlers will need everything cut and ready to go.

  • Start with a rectangle of contact paper.
  • If you need to help you and your little one visualize the shape of the bowl. Draw a fish bowl on paper and slip it behind the contact paper.
  • Place items on contact paper.
  • Take a second piece of contact paper and lay on top.
  • Rub to seal.
  • Cut out fish bowl shape.
  • Punch hole and add yarn or ribbon to hand.
These are not that big in size...maybe 5 inches wide.















Afterwards, Lu just wanted to make a collage.

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is adorable!

Preschool Playbook said...

These turned out beautiful.

Katie said...

I love it and it's small size! Very cute☺

Cindy said...

So adorable. Can't wait to do it. You have so many awesome craft ideas. This next fall I plan to start tot school and will I will incorporate many of your ideas.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

So cute! I'm loving the fish projects lately! I'll be linking.

Amy said...

This was so neat. I love the fish bowl...

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

How cute! For Emily, I think the sequins would be mandatory, not optional... Fortunately, I seem to have an endless supply of sequins in this house. :-) Great idea!!

Michelle said...

I love these!!

Amy said...

I sent you an e-mail I hope you get it...

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

So cute!! My girls would love this...we'll be adding it to our crafty repertoire!

Imene said...

I love this!! I need to get some contact paper ASAP

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Ooh, I love this. I definitely want to try and do it as soon as I get a contact paper and experiment with it myself. I've never worked with contact paper in my entire life :)

Crystal said...

Very cute!

Raquel said...

I'm new here, but let me tel you: this is a great idea. I have a beig roll of contact paper waiting for ideas. Thank you for sharing!
xo

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs