The Fish Bowls use Contact Paper, Tissue Paper, Sequins (optional) and yarn.
I kept the shapes very basic (circle, triangle and rectangle) for the first fish bowl. Older children can go beyond the basic shapes and add their own touches maybe adding a treasure chest or some shells.
Tip: Have everything ready to go before sitting your little one down to assemble their fish bowl. Older children can create as they go. Toddlers will need everything cut and ready to go.
- Start with a rectangle of contact paper.
- If you need to help you and your little one visualize the shape of the bowl. Draw a fish bowl on paper and slip it behind the contact paper.
- Place items on contact paper.
- Take a second piece of contact paper and lay on top.
- Rub to seal.
- Cut out fish bowl shape.
- Punch hole and add yarn or ribbon to hand.
Afterwards, Lu just wanted to make a collage.